Gübreleme Kontrol Cihazı
2+1 FERTIGATION UNIT:
The Fertigation Unit is a fully configurable fertilizer/acid dosing unit - a highly cost-effective solution for precise irrigation and fertigation.
Main line pressure range: up to 4 bars.
Main line flow rate range: from 1 to 50 m3/h.
- A modular fertigation and irrigation system for soil or substrate applications with minimum investment
- Efficient usage of water, fertilizers and energy
- Highly profitable price/performance ratio
- Venturi operating principle - no moving parts
- Fits easily into any existing irrigation system
- Precise fertigation based on high-accuracy dosing channels
- Quick action dosing valves
- 2 fertilizer and 1 acid dosing channels
- Fertigation recipes can be changed quickly and efficiently
- Can be operated manually or fully computerized
- High-quality components and PVC pipe work
- Aluminum, corrosion-resistant frame with adjustable legs
- Easy to install and to maintain
- Fully controlled dosing and mixing of fertilizers/acid with source water into a homogenous nutrient solution.
- EC/pH correction of the nutrient solution.
Fertigation Unit doses the various fertilizers and acid into a homogeneous solution and injects it into the irrigation water main line. The suction of the fertilizers and acid in the dosing channels is based on the Venturi principle. This requires a pressure differential - available on the main line or supplied by the main line pump or the Fertigation Unit 's dosing booster.